NOBLE SAVAGES IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES: APPLY NOW!
The internship training program at Noble Savages is designed to give firsthand experience working at a full service content company. Interns will have the opportunity to work daily with experienced media professionals who are knowledgable and successful in their respective trades from producers to editors, writers to casting, for tv, cinema or small screens worldwide. Ideal interns have a strong sense of curiosity, are driven and goal oriented with a future goal of working in media.
Interns will join our development team where they will undertake real tasks while working on a actual development projects. During the course of the program interns can expect to do any of the following:
- Create/Develop development and pitch materials for Original Programming concepts
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions for outreach
- Identify and curate casting/research proprieties
- Conduct talent interviews/write character one-sheets
- Edit casting/development videos (Adobe Premier experience a plus)
- Create necessary development assets: documents, outlines, casting notices, artwork, etc.
- Field telephone calls from people who are interested in appearing on shows
- Screen emails to identify suitable candidates for castings
- Attend casting sessions
- Attend and assist on set during production
Interns should be reliable, punctual, trustworthy and strongly interested in pursuing a career in media after college. Think you have what it takes to be a Noble Savages Intern?
Email us and let’s start a dialogue that could have an impact on pop culture content as we know it today.